- Going Beyond Maintenance
- Divine Appointments
- The Wave
- Cleaning Out the Closets
- Learning to Walk
- Is it Half-time or Time for a Time-out?
- Breaking Down the Wall
- A New Dream from a Day Dreamer
- Canopy of His Love
- The Point of Forgiveness
- A Silent Night
- Enter His Rest
- I am a Whosoever in Christ Jesus!
- He is faithful; He closes the deal!
- My Dad’s Laugh
- Repaired by El Roi – The God Who Sees Me
- Spirit of Giving
- I was the Black sheep
- Who Is Scratching Your Back?
- Lent February 22, 2012 – April 7, 2012
- What Are you Hungry For?
- Yahweh Rophe – The Lord Who Heals
- RT @EastCobbPatch: Glory Haus sale raises money for MUST Ministries Oct. 26 dlvr.it/PxLNfL https://t.co/e3at1lqAC8 3 weeks ago
- "What strength does God have? Wisdom. Understanding. Insight. Guidance. Favor. Influence. Health. Everything we need!" @churchforall #Jesus 1 month ago
- "The promise of Jesus is clear: the end result of staying in His Word will be freedom." @churchforall #Jesus #Freedom #Bible 1 month ago
- RT @PaulTripp: Rest in God is not found in having all your questions answered, but in believing in and acting upon what he's already reveal… 1 month ago
- RT @WisdomHunters: Humility Listens and Learns From Others | a @WisdomHunters devotional: ow.ly/W64Z30fcTgy https://t.co/NE9fuTrV1a 1 month ago
- RT @dailyhope: If you’re going to be used by God, he’s going to test you first. #DailyHope 1 month ago
- RT @PastorJohnHagee: “Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:34 1 month ago
- RT @robertjeffress: God is able and willing to forgive you and to welcome you into heaven if you are willing to ask. https://t.co/iIN0iS1yo… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
James 1:5-6 Contemporary English Version (CEV) 5If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you. God is generous and won’t correct you for asking. 6But when you ask for something, you must … Continue reading
Psalm 30:5 Amplified Bible (AMP) 5For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Silence is … Continue reading
Psalm 100:4 Amplified Bible (AMP) 4Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name! Nap-time… Does it stir happy moments? … Continue reading
Genesis 2:1-3 Amplified Bible (AMP) 1THUS THE heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done; and He rested on the seventh day from … Continue reading
John 16:33 Amplified Bible (AMP) 33I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take … Continue reading
Ephesians 3:20 Amplified Bible (AMP) 20Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do super-abundantly, far over and above all that … Continue reading